Planning meals for your family is a great way to eat healthy
and stay within your budget. Here are some ideas to help you
plan for meals at home.
click HERE for printable meal planner Easy One-Week Menu for Your Family:
- • Take 30 minutes to plan your meals for the week.
- • Check the newspaper and store ads for specials.
- • Make a menu of main dishes and the side dishes you will serve.
- • Include foods from at least three of the food groups.
- • Check to see what you already have.
- • Make your shopping list for the things that you need.
- • "Planned- Overs" are meals using leftovers from another food
– a great way to save time and money.
Oven Sweet Potato Fries
Baked Tortilla Chips with
Black Bean & Corn Salsa
Stir-Fry Veggies &
Chicken over Rice
Ground Beef Stroganoff
Three Fruit Salad
Carrot & Celery Sticks